There Is A Season


Fall is fast approaching and with that comes much-needed relief from the heat of the summer as well as the anticipation of the beautiful fall colors permeating our natural world. Orange, red, yellow, and brown will soon color our lives with vibrancy. I think of crisp fall apples, bright orange pumpkins, cooler breezes, and yellow and red leaves waving in the wind.
As long as I have been a practicing Chiropractic physician I have flown solo. There is a season for everything, and I have found a lovely young woman who will be working in my office. You might see her around. Her name is Dr. Nikki Nienhaus. She is sharing my office and building her own practice. At the same time she is available to see you in times where I am too busy to see you in a timely fashion, and of course, when I am on vacation, so as you might need more continued care, your care doesn’t have to be interrupted.
She has her own unique style of working, knows a lot about nutrition and nutritional testing for each person’s needs, and is also mentoring with me so she can provide continued care in a manner similar to mine.
It feels good to me to have someone interested in learning and quick to learn, who also provides a service I don’t, who is right in my office and who can serve as a backup for me when that is necessary. 
I am anticipating a good working relationship and one which enriches my life, yours, and hers as well. When I can’t see you, she will be available, and I trust you will get good care for your needs. So I breathe in the fresh air of the new, I enjoy the flavors and colors she brings, and look forward to introducing her to you.


My soothing words of wisdom for the week is about when you're incorporating 'new' into your life:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Key: The Power of Our Shadow Side

The Ninth Key: The Power of Rest and Fallowness

Venus and The Art of Love