Poem: Time

Lost in thought Looking out my window into the beyond, imagined and real In the past and the present at the same time Aware of my dogs at my feet and the trees and squirrels out my window And yet in another world Just as real, just as potent The world of my past The world of my body The world of the seen The world of the unseen Seeing shapes in trees and faces in flowers Putting words to the shapes and faces Where did those words come from? Some deep integral place inside of me Lost in thought Lost in memory Aware of time passing Not aware of time passing Here and not Time, what is time?

Time

Lost in thought
Looking out my window into the beyond, imagined and real
In the past and the present at the same time
Aware of my dogs at my feet and the trees and squirrels out my window
And yet in another world
Just as real, just as potent
The world of my past
The world of my body
The world of the seen
The world of the unseen
Seeing shapes in trees and faces in flowers
Putting words to the shapes and faces
Where did those words come from?
Some deep integral place inside of me
Lost in thought
Lost in memory
Aware of time passing
Not aware of time passing
Here and not
Time, what is time?


My soothing words of wisdom for the week is about the finding a balance within yourself through the conflict and strife going on around us:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus and The Art of Love

The Tenth Key: The Power of Our Shadow Side

The Ninth Key: The Power of Rest and Fallowness