Into The Stillness Poem


Into the stillness of the night

The silence is as penetrating as the cold night`s air

Grey skies encircle above

Snaring the birds in its misty claws

Spitting small snowflakes in its wake

Feeling the vibration of the dormant trees

As they rest in drowsy alertness

Closing my pores to the arctic chill

Trying to emulate the tall dormant warriors

Silently making my way to the warmth and light of my house

Anticipating the heat of a hot cup of tea lightly cradled between my hands

Sinking into the silence of the night

Of a winter's evening.


Getting into the stillness and energy of the season. There is truly a time for all seasons. As I settle into the winter's season, I learn from the trees and gently move into a quiet stillness. 


Happy winter to us all.


Check out my new offering: Psychological Astrology Reading. Contact me and ask me about it and I am happy to easily and drowsily and alertly share. Find your way to your highest calling and to move through your life's lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus and The Art of Love

The Ninth Key: The Power of Rest and Fallowness

The Tenth Key: The Power of Our Shadow Side