"Listening To The Rain Of Sadness" Poem

Sitting in my den listening to the rain of sadness  The never ending rain, my eyes want to give way to tears  I feel sadness in my heart as I begin to welcome the waves of rain into my consciousness  Waves of sadness, fear, lack of faith entertain me through the sounds of the rain drops. Will this ever end?  And the birdsong and hoot of my resident owl whom I have yet to see join me in my quiet reverie taking up residence in my mind  The peels of thunder occasionally making an appearance in a new wave of flash fall add to the murky soup of my consciousness  Creating a new song slowly taking shape…  The song of a rainy, sometimes stormy, day in nature  One with the silent beat of the trees holding fort and taking in the sustenance of nature’s water  The call of the birds simultaneously taking shelter and calling out today’s news  The drum beat of the skies tumult  The wind shushing through the foliage  All converge in my awareness creating a new dance in my mind  From one of dim sadness to one of the rhythms of nature and life  The rain of sadness transformed to the rain of life

Sitting in my den listening to the rain of sadness
The never ending rain, my eyes want to give way to tears
I feel sadness in my heart as I begin to welcome the waves of rain into my consciousness
Waves of sadness, fear, lack of faith entertain me through the sounds of the rain drops. Will this ever end?
And the birdsong and hoot of my resident owl whom I have yet to see join me in my quiet reverie taking up residence in my mind
The peels of thunder occasionally making an appearance in a new wave of flash fall add to the murky soup of my consciousness
Creating a new song slowly taking shape…
The song of a rainy, sometimes stormy, day in nature
One with the silent beat of the trees holding fort and taking in the sustenance of nature’s water
The call of the birds simultaneously taking shelter and calling out today’s news
The drum beat of the skies tumult
The wind shushing through the foliage
All converge in my awareness creating a new dance in my mind
From one of dim sadness to one of the rhythms of nature and life

The rain of sadness transformed to the rain of life 


My soothing words of wisdom for the week is about selfishness and taking care of yourself:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus and The Art of Love

The Ninth Key: The Power of Rest and Fallowness

The Tenth Key: The Power of Our Shadow Side